The Dahill 360˚ app monitors your networked machines. When the toner level reaches a predetermined percentage, an alert is automatically sent to Dahill’s Supply Team. The Supply Team pro-actively ships out the toner so that you receive it before your machine runs out.
Important facts to remember:
- Devices must be networked. Local, USB and/or non-networked machines will require manual ordering of toner.
- The software only monitors toner levels (black and color). Drums, waster toner containers, staples and other parts will NOT be auto-replenished. Please contact us to order these items.
- Fiery, FreeFlow and/or any type of RIP connected printer and/or copier will NOT qualify for the program. These devices will need toner ordered manually.
- If the 360˚ app stops reporting, the auto-supply replenishment program will also stop functioning. The software must be online in order for the program to work. If you are concerned the 360˚ app has stopped reporting please contact our 360˚ app team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Moving a device or upgrading your computer/server without notifying Dahill could also cause the auto supply management to stop reporting to us.
- Some devices, depending on age of manufacture or the printers programming logic, will not allow accurate toner measurements. You will be sent a list of non-qualifying technology when we conclude our assessment.
Once enrolled into the program please do not..
- Order toner (manually) for these machines. Your toner will be shipped pro-actively.
- Shake toner cartridges that are low. This may interfere with our tracking software.
- replace the toner until your machine is completely empty. The machine will start alerting you that toner is low before it is actually time to replace the toner.
- use toner in a device other than the one specified on the packing slip.
What if I don’t receive the toner when I should have?
Ensure that the machines is still connected to the network. Please contact our Supply team at email@example.com so we can research why this happened.
ASM manages all eligible, networked devices. Please contact the Supply Team at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to any large print jobs so we can pro-actively ship your supplies prior to receiving automatic alerts.